Tuesday, December 31, 2013

to Arizona and beyond...

There are many reasons why I decided to serve a mission. First of all, I know without a doubt that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church on the earth today. I know that the messages and principles that are taught are true because I have personally prayed about and tested each principle out in my own life and the Spirit has testified of their truthfulness. The second reason is because this gospel brings me so much happiness, joy, comfort, and peace; more than I've ever felt before. And I want to share that joy with other people so they may come unto Christ and have peace in their hearts. The last reason is because I have always wanted to go on a mission my whole life, and when the age changed from 21 to 19, I considered it more seriously. I prayed earnestly to know if this is what I needed to do next in my life. I received a powerful witness from the Spirit that Heavenly Father needs me out there preaching the Gospel and serving Him. I am excited to serve and I hope that I can be an instrument in God's hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment